Who we are
This is the privacy notice of : https://deirdremartinconsulting.ie. Our registered office is at Shankill, Paulstown, Co. Kilkenny.
This notice describes how we collect, store, transfer and use personal data. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- personal identifiers, such as your first and last names, your title and your date of birth
- contact information, such as your email address, your telephone number and your postal addresses for billing, delivery and communication
- account information, including your username and password
- payment information, such as a debit or credit card number and expiry date and bank account details
- records of communication between us including messages sent through our website, email messages and telephone conversations
- your username and password and other information used to access our website and our services
- information you contribute to our community, including reviews
- your replies to polls and surveys
- technical information about the hardware and the software you use to access our website and use our services, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version and your device’s operating system
- usage information, including the frequency you use our services, the pages of our website that you visit, whether you receive messages from us and whether you reply to those messages
- transaction information that includes the details of the products services you have bought from us and payments made to us for those services
- your preferences to receive marketing from us; how you wish to communicate with us; and responses and actions in relation to your use of our services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Deirdre Martin Consulting with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Complete our contact or booking forms
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- From third party databases and service providers (We confirm some of the information, you provide to us directly using data from other sources. We also add to the information we hold about you, sometimes to remove the need for you to provide it to us and sometimes in order to be able to assess the quality of the services you offer.)
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people. For example, when you leave a review or post a message on our website, we reasonably assume that you consent for the message to be seen by others. We may include your username with your message, and your message may contain information that is personal data.
- Other examples include: tagging an image
In posting personal data, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it. We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared. We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide.
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion, we may agree to your request to delete personal data that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company undertakes not to sell or rent to any third party whatsoever any personally identifiable information about you.
How do we store your data?
We endeavour to use industry-standard security measures to protect your information and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any information in our control. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed. However, we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that such information is kept as secure as possible.
Deirdre Martin Consulting would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Deirdre Martin Consulting from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the business.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here: https://deirdremartinconsulting.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe/post
What are your data protection rights?
You should ensure that the information we collect and hold in relation to you is accurate and kept up to date. If you would like to review the information we have collected from you at any time, please see contact below.
You also have the right to have the information erased if we do not have a legitimate reason for retaining it. We will accede to any such valid requests within 30 calendar days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
You have the right to be given a copy of the information held by us about you. We will provide the requested information to you within 30 calendar days of the receipt of a valid request in writing. We might request you to provide additional information to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity. Please send all requests to the contact person below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit a website that uses them. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use at a later date.
They are commonly used to provide you with a personalised experience while you browse a website, for example, allowing your preferences to be remembered.
They can also provide core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility; record how you interact with the website so that the owner can understand how to improve the experience of other visitors; and serve you advertisements that are relevant to your browsing history.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one visit (known as a session), one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely until you delete them.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any cookie you choose. It should also allow you to prevent or limit their use. Your web browser may support a plug-in or add-on that helps you manage which cookies you wish to allow to operate.
The law requires you to give explicit consent for use of any cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation of a website.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Deirdre Martin Consulting uses a range of ways to improve your experience on our wesite, including:
- Understanding how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website.
- To keep you signed in to our website.
- To record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
Functionality – Deirdre Martin Consulting uses these cookies to recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of fitst=party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Changes to our pricacy policy
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts. You may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at email@example.com